Bosch 11316EVS Specifications
• Rating: 120 volts AC/DC
• Amps: 14 amps
• No-load beats per minute: 900 to 1,890 bpm
• Impact energy: 4.4 to 18.4′ lbs.
• Length: 22-1/2″
• Weight: 22-1/2 lbs.
• Cord length: 12′
Bosch 11316EVS Includes:
• (1) Demolition Hammer
• (1) Auxiliary handle
• (1) Carrying case
Bosch 11316EVS Features:
• SDS-Max bit system offers tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection, and maximum-impact energy transfer rate
• Variable-speed dial for controlled chipping applications
• Constant Response circuitry provides soft-start and maintains constant speed under load, plus provides overload protection
• ServiceMinder light indicates when preventative maintenance is required
• Vario-Lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle
• Padded rear handle absorbs shock for operator comfort
• 360-degree auxiliary handle provides a wide range of movement along with operator comfort
• Double-insulated, UL-listed, complies to OSHA
BOSCH® 11245EVS, 2″ SDS-max® Rotary Hammer
The Bosch RH1255VC 2 In. SDS-max® rotary hammer has Turbo™ Power, which gives the tool a torque and speed boost in hammer mode. It also provides 14.1 ft.-lbs. of impact energy for top-rated power. At under 27 lbs., it has outstanding performance-to-weight ratio in a 2 In. hammer. It features Vibration Control™ for additional operator control while mitigating vibration in the hammer mechanism and in the handle. This hammer provides Constant Response™ circuitry for smooth starts, precise hole placement and constant speed under load. Vario-Lock™ positioning permits rotating and locking the chisel with precision. And the SDS-max® bit system provides toolless bit changes.
- Turbo™ Power for torque and speed boost in hammer mode
- Best power-to-weight ratio of 14.1 ft.-lbs. of impact energy
- Outstanding power in a 2 In. SDS-max® tool
- Vibration Control™ for comfort in all-day applications
- Constant Response™ for soft start, constant speed under load
- Vario-Lock™ positioning for precise chiseling locationWeighs under 27 lbs
- Two drilling speeds to match speed to application
The Bosch BH2770VCD Brute Turbo Breaker Hammer delivers the best concrete removal rate in its class, impressive for a tool that weighs just 63 pounds. Providing 1,000 BPM and 43 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy, this tool can handle heavy-duty applications such as outdoor asphalt work or indoor foundation removal. The breaker hammer with included deluxe cart is fully mobile and doesn’t need a compressor, running on any 115/120V AC/DC, 15 Amp outlet or 2,500-watt portable generator. The Active Vibration Control system includes a longer air cushion in the hammer mechanism, which substantially reduces vibration levels at their source. Shock-mounted handles complete the vibration control system providing contractors with the lowest vibration levels possible without adding any size or weight to the tool.
To remove old polyurethane’s and adhesives use (3m) black hi-productivity strip pads with “orbital remove-all” or (3m) #303 dry-strip. to clean dirt and scuff marks use (3m) 51 line blue pads with (3m) blue #202 foam scrub. for buffing super polishing use (3m) 51 line red buffing pads with (3m) red #a101 spray cleaneruse (3m) super polishing white pads with “orbital” tackkleen or liquid paste wax. accessories: all the aforementioned.
• For sinks, tubs and laundry drains
• Slide-Action™ chuck built into grip shield.
• Automatically adjusts to different cable diameters.
• Quick-change cartridge makes switching cables clean and easy.
• Unique Dyna-Thrust™ bearing system for longer tool life.
• Holds 50 ft. of 1/4″ or 5/16″, or 35 ft. of 3/8″ Flexicore® cable.
• Flexicore wire rope center cables have unequalled strength yet the
right amount of flexibility.
• Made in U.S.A.
Cold-water pressure washer, gas powered (215 lbs.) on wheels- for recreational and industrial cleaning, from boats to buildings-3500psi with a 4.7 gal/min discharge-(running on a vanguard 16 h.p. engine)-size of unit 42″x27″x29″. accessories: nozzles available 0, 15, 25, 40 degrees, chemical injector, 30″ or 72″ extension rods, dyna-might, and masonry restorer.
- A large capacity machine for 2″ to 4″ lines.
- Cage holds 100 ft. of 1/2″ Flexicore® cable.
- Open cage lets you see cable condition after each rental.
- Patented Quick-Grip™ chuck tightens firmly on cable with just a quarter turn.
- Pneumatic foot pedal and ground fault interrupter for safety.
- Safety slip clutch protects cable and operator.
- Powder coated steel frame with folding handle and ten inch heavy duty wheels.
- 1/3 hp motor with thermal overload protection.
- Momentary contact reverse switch.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Slices rebar up to 1 inch (25 mm) in 3.5 seconds
- Weighing only 48.5 pounds (22 kg) the unit is easily moved around the job
- Powered by a 115V electric motor with easily accessible brushes
- Heat treated steel blades can be rotated to maximize cutting life
- Hydraulic pump features magnetic particle filtering for maximum life